Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fat Free Whipped Topping....mmmmmm

It's summer time! And what's more summery than a big bowl of fresh berries and whipped topping?? I LOVE whipped topping in the summer and all year round. Fat Free whipped topping is low points, just as tasty and versitile.

I only get the kind in the tubs because I find the ones in the cans taste like chemicals and are very gross.

My favorite ways to enjoy whipped topping:
  • 1-8oz container of FF whip topping + 1/4cup creamy Peanut Butter. Stir. Great dip for banana's or apples. Also top off that frozen whole grain waffle with some and add a banana on top.
  • Fresh sliced strawberries, raspberries or blackberries with a dolop of topping.
  • And this Emily Bites recipe: http://www.emilybites.com/2012/06/chocolate-fruit-dip.html
  • Frozen Peanut Butter Cups: Whisk together 1 Cup of the Cool Whip with 1/3 c. Reduced fat Peanut Butter until thoroughly mixed. Fold in rest of the 8oz tub of Cool Whip until mixed. Spoon into 12 foil cupcake holders. Drizzle 1 Tsp of light chocolate syrup over each cupcake. Freeze overnight. 
  • Mock ice cream sandwiches: Mix a package of sugar free pudding (any flavor) an 8oz container of whipped topping. Spread between two lite graham crackers and freeze. I sometimes add the mini chocolate chips or a squirt of hershy syrup to the mix also.   Works without the pudding mix.                                

How do you use whipped topping?

No comments:

Post a Comment