Monday, January 23, 2012

Engagement Photos

One weekend in January we took engagement photos! For once, I was actually excited to get my picture taken. We don't have a whole lot of pictures of us; we both prefer to be on the other side of the camera. So I'm really looking foward to having some picture of us, expecially nice ones.

We found an amatuer photographer who is building up her portfolio to become professional. She's a friend of a friend and is very talented. Since we don't have much of a budget for photography, this was perfectly affordable and good for both parties.

I fussed over outfits that would coordinate, but not match and I think I did a pretty good job. I did my own hair for the first time and I'm relatively pleased with it. Below are a few of my favorites:







I still get nervous when pictures are taken because I'm so use to hating how I look in them. Like everyone, I'm very critical of my own appearence, but I think these came out great.

Big Thanks to Amy Snow, our photographer. You can find her on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them! You look beautiful and SO very happy. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete