It has now been 6 months since Mac left and I still haven't heard a word from him. I decided a long time ago that it is best to just consider him to be dead. My fiance would never do this to me. He would never treat me like this. He would never abandon me and make me fear that he's laying dead in a ditch somewhere. He would never be so insensitive as to not talk to me and give me a proper explanation. I don't know who the guy was who walked out of my house that day and posted the note, but that couldn't have been the man I loved for the past 8 years. The man I know and love is dead and I've grieved that loss.
I'm ready to date again, but not just anyone. If you know a guy who fits this criteria or most of this, set me up on a date!!
Age: 26-30
Height: 5'6" or taller
Race: any, but I tend to be more attracted to White, Hispanic and other light brown skin tones
Religion: Atheist, Agnostic, or Christian who doesn't care that I'm not
Children: currently has none and isn't definite about having children in the future
Past Relationships: never married or widowed. Hopefully has had a long term relationship before. Someone who is selective about who they date; no "man-whores."
Education: At least a BA degree; prefer Masters degree or higher
Job: anything so long as he loves it and it pays him enough to responsibly manage his finances
Location: Monterey Bay or Central Coast (Santa Cruz to Santa Maria along the coast)
Personal Habits: Drug free, little to light consumption of alcohol, normal hygienic standards
Annoying hobbies I don't want to put up with: obsessive video game playing, martial arts, anime/comic books, obsession with football, other hobbies popular with 14 year old boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment